Monday, November 24, 2008

One of those mornings

My husband left today to get his car worked on. So, my thought was I will clean while he is gone so he can come home to a nice clean house. I put on some music and got started. First thing I notice was the lawn tractor battery on the floor and some things that needed to be put in the shed. My idea was simple put battery in mower then cart the other things instead of carrying.

Go over to mower have a hard time finding the proper tool. Which by the way is sitting right on top of the engine. After 15 minutes of fiddling the mower fires up. As I go to back out it is stuck. I have to rock it with all my might to get it to move. Notice one of the tires is flat. No problem, I will sneak my husbands Christmas present out for 2 minutes inflate tire and put it right back like I never touched it. Can't get thing to work. After two different outlets I realize you have to plug in the fuse. After fuse is plugged in I turn it on...nothing. Read where it says fully charge before first use. Bring mower over to my car to use the tire pump that plugs into the car(this was a pipe dream being as the plug hasn't worked in weeks). Of course, nothing. Then as I try to covertly put the present back I break the box.

So after at least an hour worth of work. The lawn tractor still doesn't work and nothing at all has changed in the house except the battery is outside. This is one of those mornings when I have to remember God causes all things to work for the good of those who love him and are called according to his purpose.

It can only get better......right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry you are having a bad day of course it will get better talk to you soon love t t or you can call me your # 1

Kara said...

You never know what good will come of this. Patience is learned threw these kind of circumstances. God must be teaching me patience everyday. I don't seem to learn. Anna colored all over my floor again today. And herself, and her clothes. The thing was, I was in the same room with her, but couldn't see her from where I was. She's sneaky.

John 16:33 I have told you these things, that in me you may have peace. In the world you have oppression; but cheer up! I have overcome the world."

Anonymous said...

All things...all things...all things! I love you, from your real number one! ~mom2...okay, so it's not number one! Love ya anyway.
Pray Much