Sunday, November 23, 2008

Not the brightest bulb

I could of posted this last Monday but I couldn't find the wire that connects the camera and the computer. Well today I learned that I could put the memory card in the SD slot. Live and learn.



Number 8 and his brother Number 6

Last weekend I met my newest nephew "Number 8". He is the cutest baby on the planet. I like having nephews I get to play with the boys while they are cute but hand them right back when things get smelly.

All my nieces and nephews are absolutely adorable and well behaved. I can't believe how much they have grown and changed. I sometimes wished we lived closer or that they would visit us here on the farm (hint,hint).

I have all kinds of posts in my mind so I hope I find the time to get them on to the computer.

















2 comments:

Kara said...

Adorable! You can borrow my boys, anytime!!

Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog. I now have 1 person (that's you), wahoo!!

Meg in Tally said...

So cute! Just a suggestion: If you have ideas for blog posts, go to blogger and just rough in your idea and save it as draft...then you won't forget...like I do!