Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wonderful night

We spent last night around the camp fire listening to The Boss and Moonbeam play their guitars. The full moon was incredibly beautiful. So bright in fact it was hard to look directly at it.

The only down side to full moons is the roosters don't understand the difference between moonlight and sunlight when it is that bright out. Which wakes up the geese and since the geese are up our dogs start barking. And everybody is ready to start the day a 4am. But of course I make them all wait until 7:30 when I am good and ready to get out of bed.

6 comments:

Meg in Tally said...

Sounds like so much fun! We used to do stuff like that...but alas, life gets in the way. Of course, once the weather TRULY cools off, Mr. Fix-It will be outside burning anything he can get his hands on...it's a sickness! THEN we'll sit outside and enjoy the fire and the moon and the dogs ...with no bugs!

Anonymous said...

Some one who loves you very much, we'll call her blom, wishes she had been there with you all! I'll call this weekend. Give the fam my love, and remember I lift you up in prayer without ceasing!

Laura said...

Hey There! I found you through Koala's blog. So good to see you in blogworld. I'll have to add you to my list!

Anonymous said...

hey nice to see you blog can not wait to see you miss and love you lots talk to you soon auntie and the 4 babies

Meg in Tally said...

Hey, Mar!

You won my very first giveaway! You didn't say which book you wanted and you'll have to send me your snail-mail address so I can send it to you...since I NEVER see you these days...

E-mail me at teachdirectatjunodotcom

Kara said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. Another blog for me to read! Don't know when, I am so behind being w/o internet for 3 weeks.

Talk soon.