Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Let The Peace Of God Rule In Your Hearts


This week end we talked about peace in church. If you know me you know that peace doesn't rule in my heart. I am actually quite crabby. I am now studying these and other scriptures about anger, wrath, joy, and gladness.
I pray that God's peace reigns in all of you.

Col 3:15 And let the PEACE of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful
Ps 21:11 The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with PEACE.

Isa 26:3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect PEACE, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

John 16: 33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have PEACE. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world

Rom 5:1Therefore being justified by faith, we have PEACE with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

Jas 3:18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in PEACE of them that make PEACE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats somthing we all need to work on

Anonymous said...

Peace on you, too, sister!