Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Room cleaning

My husband has been cleaning my room for two days. Not that it was that messy but he, of course, had to clean out the closet and under the bed at the same time. He also had to clean out his desk. With his frequent breaks he is still working.
I say all this since my computer is in the bedroom I can't show you around the farm with out pictures of it.
I did get my MIL suite cleaned out. We ate dinner out there last night so we could eat in the air conditioning.
Our gosling was born yesterday so we have had even more increase.
Hopefully tomorrow we will be able to get back on track.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow how cool i can not wait to come to see all the new stuff on the farm we can not wait to see you in ga soon love and miss yall

Anonymous said...

Hey It's your mil...Are you saying my suite is ready?