Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Faithful Workout


I enjoy working out in my living room. Well, I don't enjoy stepping on Froot loops or the dogs in my face while I do sit-ups.
I found three weeks ago the perfect workout show. The show is called Faithful Workouts. On dish network it is on at 9:00 on Angel two in this area.
The reason I really enjoy it is she gives scripture while working out. In the background Christan music is playing. During the end stretches she gives a little devotion. There are commercials during the show I normally just step tap my way through them. If you are going to workout why not do it to some Christan music.
Here is link to the website http://faithfulworkouts.com/



1 comment:

allhisblessings said...

What a great opportunity! I would definitely try that if I had satellite.