Monday, March 16, 2009

New kid on the block

God has blessed us this year. Here is our very first kid. Perfect in every way. She looks exactly like her mother. She is so small you would think she was helpless. But on day 2 she is all ready leaping and running and having just a great time. She got close enough to me today to sniff me. Hopefully by the end of the week we will have a bond.
I not sure you can read how small she is. Only 12 inches high. Full grown she will be as tall as a medium sized dog.
Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool! I am so proud of you! She is beautiful and the chicks look great. And tell Moonbeam congrats on the skirt. That is a great experience. I miss you. We will have to do something one day.

Anonymous said...

so soon you will have goat milk hope the boss will drink it

Kara said...

Adorable. Your farm is growing by leaps & bounds. :)

Mrs. Pittman said...

I don't even like animals, and I think that kid is cute :)

You're a far, far better woman than I, Mrs. Christian Agrarian.

allhisblessings said...

What a cute little thing! Are you planning on having a whole flock? Do they call it a flock of goats?