Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The cousins are coming! The cousins are coming

We are so looking forward to spending the week with all but one of these precious angels. (I can say they are angels because I live 3 hours away.) We have an exciting week planned. If you happen to read this before February 19Th I could use some cheap ideas of what to do around this great area.
I am going to let them help start our crop indoors while they are here. Maybe I can even convince them to clean the horse paddock. Wouldn't that be great. The more farm hands the better I always say.
The only thing I am not looking forward to is cleaning the carpets before they get here. We live
on a dirt farm. Carpets are hard to keep clean. I am going to keep dreaming of a hardwood floor. Of course the daily mopping would also be a chore. :)
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, how did the visit go? Inquiring minds want to know!

Meg in Tally said...

Sorry I didn't check in sooner, maybe I could have come up with some ideas for free fun...Hope you had fun!